Wednesday 26 December 2012

LINGERING OCEANS VIA EMOTIONS ~ Chapisode 5~


This is absolutely a piece of LOVE FICTION and names used are completely fictional and do not represent any person.....

PROLOGUE
Once upon a time in wonderland named ‘Love-dale’ lived an average looking metro-sexual man named Adam and a voluptuous very good- looking woman called Eve. They had never met before, but the moment they met they fell…FELL in for the most sort after emotion called LOVE. It was almost disaster at the first sight. They were attracted to each other as if they were two unlike poles of a magnet, they met and met again, inseparable, entwined they made it made it to each other's core. She blushed and he blushed even more they were blissfully unaware what was to follow… 
Adam decided to write a BLOG about LOVE... for which he started an online interactive group.... LINGERING OCEANS VIA EMOTIONS
Here are some excerpts from his blog.....
                                                                  ~Chapisode 5~
 Karan, the Greek God, the charmer, the enviably good looking guy; shares his post on Adam's blog.

Guys! I am Karan. 
I met Smita at a dance class. She was this dusky, tall, elegant looking girl in her twenties. I was just twenty-one then. 
Smita had sharp features added to her smoothly tanned skin which made her look really ethereal especially when she danced so gracefully as if she was born to just do that. She moved so much in rhythm as if she made music with her body. 
I was her student and she, my dance teacher. I would have liked to be a student all throughout my life. But I chose to marry her. 
Her hand movements, her postures, her every bodily move made her look divinely, purely seductive. Her eyes could say a million stories but when she would be angry they would just convey that clearly. When mischief would be on her mind they would convey that. I saw so much love in her eyes all the time I never wanted to see anything else. 

It was 5th September and I had carried flowers for her. She was my teacher and it was a wonderful occasion just to use it to my benefit. 
Smita had worn a lavender salwar kameej with chikan work on it and her duppatta was not placed where it should be. It was tied around her waist and drops of sweat were pouring down her forehead and also had managed to make some parts of her salwar kameez a little wet here and there. 
I had no choice but to wait and watch till my batch would start. So I utilized it to best of my advantage again. I kept admiring her. It was not that I had not done that before but that day she just looked different. 

Maybe Karan felt different. 

She was teaching students of class eight and nine and surely many of those guys would already have been in love with her, the typical teenage crush kind. My behavior was no different I too was completely in awe of her and I myself felt like a stupid teenager with flowers in hand, waiting for an opportunity to talk to her. 
The class was over, everybody wished her; some with flowers, some with handmade cards and others with just a hand shake. 
She looked like a princess as she walked through calmly like a gently flowing river accepting each ones greetings and reciprocating it with a warm smile. Her smile would have done lots of good to those little kids, to me it just killed. When she smiled her already long and very shapely lips reached her ears and it looked as if someone had showered the entire room with a million flowers. She ruffled one fellow’s hair and I think he would have melted, I for sure would have traded anything to be in that guys place. For the time being I had to just wait till my batch would be over and I would wish her 'Happy Teacher's Day'. 
I was not at all in the dance steps all I saw felt and admired was her dance movements, her hands moved like clouds gliding in the wide open hollow of the limitless sky, her eyes expressed each emotion in her dance like the drops let off from heaven above, her body grace was so feminine as if the rain drops were kissing the soft grass blades below and the grass blade just swayed to their rhythm. The mesmerizing ballet was over, class was done and I had to be practically shaken up by a classmate from my spell. 
Naturally the same ritual of wishing was not repeated since this was a class of adults and I was the only juvenile being present there who was about to wish her. She was untying her dupatta and wiping her sweat off her face and neck when I interrupted and said, 
‘Happy…Happy teacher’s day’ 
She just burst out laughing and I didn’t know where to look or what to do. So I let action speak rather than words, I forwarded the flowers which by than had lost their freshness. She stopped laughing, realizing she had embarrassed me. 
Clearing her throat she took the flowers and said ‘They are lovely, thanks’. 
I had to ask why she had broken into laughter. 
She said, there were two reasons for it, one she found it too cute and funny at the same time and the second reason was even more interesting. She said that I was the only one who had wished her happy teacher’s day on that day. I was not too sure about this one for what I had witnessed just an hour before. That’s when she told me that the kids were actually wishing her Happy Birth Day. 
Anyways, there was no way I would have known that unless I would have enrolled myself in the under fifteen batch. I pretended I had goofed up big time and apologized for it. But I must say some times we men benefit from being dim. Since Smita found my gesture very sweet and I knew she would definitely ruffle my hair. She did nothing of that sort. She smiled removed a yellow rose out of the bunch of flowers and wished me, 
'Happy friendship's day'

It meant a new beginning. And new beginnings are like dawn. 
The sun is out there, somewhere around the corner but its harsh rays are not hurting.
The world is just waking up and the birds are just flapping their wings readying themselves for a new day. 
The canvass of sky is fresh and untouched air is pure and bells of the shrine are not ringing loudly but the sound waves are free to travel without any hurdles. 
Life has just begun.
Love is and shall always remain an unmatched feeling ever experienced by mankind.
How much we love to love and love to hate it too. 

Keep Following this Blog for ~Chapisode 6~


©Nozzer Pardiwala. All Rights Reserved.



No comments:

Post a Comment