Tuesday 18 December 2012

LINGERING OCEANS VIA EMOTIONS ~ Chapisode 1~


This is absolutely a piece of LOVE FICTION. 
Names used are equally fictional and do not represent any person or identity.

PROLOGUE
Once upon a time in wonderland named ‘Love-dale’; lived an average looking metro-sexual man named Adam and a voluptuous very good- looking woman called Eve. 
They had never met before, but the moment they met, they fell…FELL in for the most sort after emotion called LOVE. It was almost disaster at the first sight. 
They were attracted to each other as if they were two unlike poles of a magnet, they met and met again, inseparable, entwined they made it, made it to each other's core. 
She blushed and he blushed even more. They were blissfully unaware what was to follow… 


Years later, Adam decided to write a BLOG about LOVE... for which he started an online interactive group.... LINGERING OCEANS VIA EMOTIONS
Here are some excerpts from his blog.....
                                                                  
~Chapisode 1~
Nethan D’souza, Adams cousin, happily married for three years. 
He resembled an extra blown milk puff about to burst and throw up those milk drops trapped inside it. But the best part of it was he was never ever aware of it. In fact he thought he resembled a very little well-known star since for some equally blindly dumb person had once complimented him comparing him to the said star. Big mistake! 
He always dressed up like a birthday cake, with that extra icing and toppings. 
He walked with his arms away from arm pith, God knows for the lack of space or some reason only known to him. Frankly he looked like an old rum bottle, wrapped in a scotch label.
He was truly happily married, the reason being not only the duration of his happily married life but also because he was almost like a sissy juvenile trying to please everyone around him, his wife and in-laws included. 
Nethan shares his tale...

I was grabbing a bowl of soup for myself when I saw a beautiful, fair, lovely, prim lady rushing through the man’s washroom. She was weeping. I thought either she was embarrassed for the place she had entered by mistake or else she was molested in the place she had been to. Either ways we men are always ready to help woman in distress. So was I. I jumped rather pounced at the opportunity. It was in fact the correct thing to do for two reasons, show how much I cared for any woman on this earth and secondly just to make doubly sure, what had made her enter the gents washroom. 
‘What’s the matter?' I asked the damsel in distress.  
She was looking beautiful even with those tears rolling down. How sadistic? I mean I just could not take my eyes off her even while I tried to offer her a glass of water. 
She sat on a bench near the washroom and suddenly started wiping away all her tears with a tissue paper she removed from her vanity van, her purse. I liked everything about her, even her purse. It was like huge and golden with three red stripes on it. 
She was suddenly calm and composed as if she had never cried. She thanked me for the glass of water and waited there as if she was in no hurry to resume service or maybe she wanted to talk to me, a complete stranger. 
But we men just love it, love the very sight of a weeping woman in need of a shoulder to cry on. On the other hand they want you to hold them but never show they are weak, they women. 
She removed a five star bar from her magic box, her purse, and offered me a bite, I said 'No' and she immediately took a big bite of it. I loved her teeth they were a complete pair of white shining ones and then my eyes drifted to her lips, it was a light pink shade and I loved that too. 
She chewed the chocolate, well till I waited with the half empty glass of water in my hand; it was like I absolutely forgot that I was holding it in my hand. It was love at first sight for me. 
We men fall in for every next woman even if she were just about beautiful. In fact we like to fall in love again and again and we hardly ever bother or at the end of it lose count of how many times we would have fallen in love right from the first time we ever saw a woman after becoming man enough.


Through the night, during the in-between breaks and later over an early morning coffee after the working hours; Rajeshwari almost told me everything. 

Why she told that to me, just at the first meeting, I never know till date. But I enjoyed every word she spoke. While she spoke so intently, I was admiring her long hair, her daintily painted dark pink nails, her translucent white top. I loved everything about her, even the way she sipped coffee. 


Definitely Nethan was reliving the moment again while others reading his story would almost imagine him blushing every time he typed her name Rajeshwari. 



Rajeshwari, I loved her name too, there was something so innocent about her name I never till date call her with a pet name. 


Adam while reading this bit from Nethan, admired himself, his dream project, his blog  LINGERING OCEANS VIA EMOTIONS had taken off and in what great style. 

Thanks to Nethan, and of course his infinite love for Rajeshwari.
Nethan continued to share. 
This is what happens whenever I write or talk about Rajeshwari, I completely stray away from the topic on hand. 
She told me during her conversation, how her mother was after her to get her married. Her mother she said was so desperate to do so that she asked her to get anyone from her friends of any religion but get married to someone. It was not that she was very old or surpassed her age of marrying but just because her elder sister had already had an inter-caste marriage and her younger sister left to be tied the knot. 
It sounded quite clichéd and routine, every next- door story kind but for Rajeshwari it was like a colossal problem on hand. So it became equally mammoth for me.


Everyone reading that would have been involved completely, almost in the same manner housewives are while watching a daily soap. Nethan too delivered his part of the role with equal devotion with his animated description.  


She was so depressed that night as she had fought with her mother on the same issue, imagine on the first day, night of her job. Before leaving she had told her mom that she would never return home if she continued pestering her for marriage. It didn't appear as if she was going to commit suicide or so, but she just said it. But I was concerned about her so I gave exactly what she wanted that night. 
I gave her an ear. 
Those words still echo in my ears, she said… 'How can I? How can I just pick any one from this God damn world and take the damn jerk home and tell my damn parents that I want to marry this damn person for just the sake of damn marrying someone.’ 


Everyone would have thought Nethan would write, he loved the word 'damn' as well. Thankfully, he did not!


‘Do you think I can just marry someone for the sake of marrying?’ Rajeshwari continued. 
I interrupted her by placing only a little skin of my left hand pointer finger on her faded but still pink lips, my right hand was holding the half empty but heavy coffee mug which I again forgot I was holding and told her, ‘I can!’
 ‘Take me home tell your damn parents I am the damn person you want to marry for damn their sake. Than leave it at that. Go around with me for a while; see if you can marry me for real. If not, dump me and tell your parents I dumped you and…’ 
Rajeshwari interrupted and said, ‘and what if I…’ 
I interrupted again and told her looking straight into her coal eyes, ‘Than marry me for keeps.’


Oh! What a man? He truly bowled over all of them by his first night story with Rajeshwari.
Why did Rajeshwari share everything on her very first meeting with a stranger named Nethan? Surely Rajeshwari could explain that better.
Why Rajeshwari entered the gent’s toilet? 
Nethan told us that? 'By mistake!'


Keep Following this Blog for ~Chapisode 2~



©Nozzer Pardiwala. All Rights Reserved.




4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Healthisgod is the only complete health and wellness website that you may describe as it yours. We created a site that introduces the collection of health and lifestyle information supported by reliable content providers and genuine user reviews. This is a sincere effort on our part to bring forth a user experience which is engaging, moving, and interactive. Visit for more- http://www.healthisgod.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete