Friday 4 January 2013

LINGERING OCEANS VIA EMOTIONS ~ Chapisode 7~


This is absolutely a piece of LOVE FICTION and names used are completely fictional and do not represent any person.....

PROLOGUE
Once upon a time in wonderland named ‘Love-dale’ lived an average looking metro-sexual man named Adam and a voluptuous very good- looking woman called Eve. They had never met before, but the moment they met they fell…FELL in for the most sort after emotion called LOVE. It was almost disaster at the first sight. They were attracted to each other as if they were two unlike poles of a magnet, they met and met again, inseparable, entwined they made it made it to each other's core. She blushed and he blushed even more they were blissfully unaware what was to follow… 
Adam decided to write a BLOG about LOVE... for which he started an online interactive group.... LINGERING OCEANS VIA EMOTIONS
Here are some excerpts from his blog.....
                                                                  ~Chapisode 7~

Please don’t sneeze!.

Nethan happened to fall in love with Rajeshwari truly in the sense what could be called love at first sight, at least from his side. He wrote out his mind out in his typical call center type discourse. 

Asking a leave in a call center job is like asking your very conventional grandmother permission to kiss your girlfriend in front of her, the reply is surely a, 'no'.
Still a month later we both managed to get a week’s leave and since we had just a week we chose to visit some place nearby. 
We chose to drive down to Lonavala. During our small stint of courtship we hardly ever got any time to hold each other or be in each other’s arms or be intimate. Now was our time and we wanted to make the best of it.
The drive was smooth. We were in this lovely villa overlooking the lush green terrain. Monsoon had already set in. We in a way were cursing our parents for a monsoon wedding and in a way thanking them. 
A wedding in monsoon can be really messy but a honeymoon, even messier.

I had quite some accumulated leaves so I managed it officially. Rajeshwari however had lots of pending jobs to handle at work so she had to take a long sick leave. Though, she was not sick at all. But then sometimes we easily get what we ask for. It was quite sunny till we drove down to Lonavala. But just as we stepped in my uncle’s villa which was in a self -contained resort it started raining. 
The deep dark clouds, the thundering and the heavy rain made for a perfect setting for some intimacy but than Rajeshwari sneezed and sneezed so badly; I knew it, she had caught an infection. 
Then it rained and rained and she sneezed and sneezed.

I ordered for some tea and wiped her hair with a towel. She looked adorable with that red nose and wet hair. She quickly changed into a track pant and tee. And since very foolishly we had not carried any sweater, wore a blanket. After tea I massaged her feet with some Vicks. She was feeling very guilty  for falling sick so she made an effort to call me into her blanket and hug her. She even made an effort to kiss me. Rajeshwari appeared to me as vulnerable as she did when I saw her first time at the call center. To that the addition of a red nose I completely forgot that she was unwell and kissed her. 
And then what followed was… was I started sneezing too. They say when you love a person dearly you share the person’s happiness, sorrows, secrets, passion... and sickness.
 It was a sight through the Italian window of our bedroom. Torrential rain, complete darkness in mid- afternoon, best weather conditions for consummating our marriage and mostly untapped relationship but we just laid in bed and sneezed one after the other almost like as if we were taking turns or playing sneeze-sneeze.
We had lunch somehow not knowing who should comfort who. Thankfully the resort had a doctor on call and he promptly gave us some medication.
Mostly doctors can be of great help and seldom annoying, this one was both. 
He asked us, if we had got wet in the rain, and we both shook our heads in affirmation. Then he asked, if we were on our honeymoon. To that Rajeshwari just smiled while I smilingly affirmed with a nod. 
‘Take care and get well soon. These viral infections can sometimes put you down for a week.’ 
Was he wishing us early recovery or cursing us. I felt like not paying him his fees. But then at least his medicine was more effective than him.

By the next morning Rajeshwari was feeling much better but I always take time to recoup from any niggle. Rajeshwari was up and about the next morning. She had already made tea and omelets for me in the self -contained kitchen of our villa. That’s the one thing not so very common between us. Rajeshwari is immensely fast in recovering from any sickness.
She actually doesn’t allow herself to feel weak for long. She woke me up! 
What I saw in front of me was a wonderfully beautiful sight. The mist had kissed the window panes softly and it was dreamily foggy around and there was Rajeshwari dressed in my white kurta and tying her hair up. She jumped on the bed and sat with her bare knees bent, peeping out for attention out of her... no my white kurta
Her top two buttons were open so I had to ask, ‘Why are these buttons open? Aren’t you feeling cold?’ 
To that she opened her last button and said ‘Not any longer.’
I was not well yet. Still can’t hold back an invitation so tempting. Running nose and sneezing out oodles of mucous while attempting to make love can be quite a curse.
'The tea is ready and so is the omelet. What would you prefer first?’ 
I promptly replied. ‘You’ saying that Rajeshwari pushed me back into the bed and dropped her long blackish brown hair on my face and then she moved it all over my body.
 I sneezed and sneezed really bad. But we had waited enough for this, so we continued. She removed my sweater and then my shirt. I realized I was not feeling cold. In fact I was sweating. I couldn’t make sense was it the medicine or Rajeshwari. 
Suddenly my sneezing stopped completely and I held her by her waist and got up to be at par with her. My legs were below her bent knees and she was at a level above my head. I took her close to me with one of my hands still on her waist and the other one around her neck. My face was in the space between those open buttons. She was holding my head with her fingers fleeting through my hair and my neck. 
Making love can be quite therapeutic. My flu flew out of the dew drop filled window pane. The tea and omelet both were cold. I opened the windows and stepped on the wet balcony floor. 
There I was I sneezed again. I realized momentarily I had recovered. It was definitely not that doc’s medicine. I thought of recommending love making as an alternate cure for viral. But then I just smiled and got back into bed. 
Rajeshwari just back from her bath and drying her hair asked me the reason for my smiling alone.
To that I just.... sneezed.


Keep Following this Blog for ~Chapisode 8~


©Nozzer Pardiwala. All Rights Reserved.



No comments:

Post a Comment