Saturday 12 January 2013

LINGERING OCEANS VIA EMOTIONS ~ Chapisode 8~


This is absolutely a piece of LOVE FICTION and names used are completely fictional and do not represent any person.....

PROLOGUE
Once upon a time in wonderland named ‘Love-dale’ lived an average looking metro-sexual man named Adam and a voluptuous very good- looking woman called Eve. They had never met before, but the moment they met they fell…FELL in for the most sort after emotion called LOVE. It was almost disaster at the first sight. They were attracted to each other as if they were two unlike poles of a magnet, they met and met again, inseparable, entwined they made it made it to each other's core. She blushed and he blushed even more they were blissfully unaware what was to follow… 
Adam decided to write a BLOG about LOVE... for which he started an online interactive group.... LINGERING OCEANS VIA EMOTIONS
Here are some excerpts from his blog.....
                                                                  ~Chapisode 8~

Lost In Paradise!
If there could be a place called heaven then it must be like the one we visited for our honeymoon. Adam typed on his tab. 
Three years out of college we were married. 
We appeared as if we were school kids on picnic. Gemini trait, we never look our age. 
We selected a place on the map of India which was not well known as a honeymooner’s paradise but Paradise it was! 
We thought getting there would be very difficult but it wasn’t. 
Himachal is one region people just want to serve and help you which ever part of the world you may be from. Almost all the schools had a slogan written there ‘Come to learn go to serve’. They meant it.
There is a road from Kalka which takes you to this paradise named Ghoshaini via Aut. It’s a long winding journey through hills, rivers, hydro power stations and breathtaking views. You are at mercy of nature and the driver who’s driving you, but then maybe he too had been to one of those schools. 
Ours was a driver cum guide, he halted at places and shared information about those at no extra cost.
Meanwhile I and Evan were nestled into the backseat cozily enjoying the view through our closed windows. 
The driver kept speaking about his family which was in a village far from Shimla, his two kids who he would see after six months and about how he faced difficulty in talking to foreign tourist. He was eager to learn English and suddenly the teacher within us woke up to a new challenge amidst the great Himalayas. 
We had seven hours on hand to teach him most commonly used sentences which would be handy to please his foreign tourist. 
Evan told him, not to go out of the way to impress the foreigners instead to be frank and tell them he would speak as much of English he knew, that would impress them more. 
In between butter laden parathas and hot cup of teas under-blanket tickling and stolen kisses we kept playing our part of idol teachers. 
By the time we reached our host’s home the driver was equipped enough to impress his foreign tourist. 
While parting he said ‘Thank you’. We didn’t teach him that. 
Then he said, ‘Have a pleasant journey ahead’. Wow! We had done it.

As we stood there on one side of the mountain on the road which had lead us to this beautiful sight of home nestled amidst apple and apricot orchard and Tirthan river flowing by for company we saw our host Raju uncle waving out to us. Next we were in a metal basket that would take us over the Tirthan river hanging just on one cable. We were excited or scared heaven knows but surely looking forward to immediately getting there on the other side where a lovely wooden house awaited us with welcoming arms. 
Evan loved adventure and so she hopped in first while I stood there, recording the entire event. I just hoped we could sit on the basket together and enjoy the ride together but then it could take only one at a time. Then our luggage followed and we were welcomed by aunty, Raju uncle’s wife and their three pet dogs, which redefined for us what dogs could be. 
As we passed hand in hand through bed of Marigold flowers all around us and our dog guide Bhalu showing us our way into our room we realized we were in paradise and we were blessed to be in each other’s arms for the coming six days in the lap of nature.
Evan instantly made friends with the dogs, aunty though courteous never came out of her domain, her kitchen on the first floor where she cooked up the most delicious food for us in this beautiful paradise where even a biscuit packet would be difficult to acquire.

It was a long seven hours journey and we had missed lunch time so we were served some hot tea with lots of concocted biscuits and Raju uncle himself for company. He shared a cup of the same tea and instantly we felt we were home. 

Home-stay in the late nineties was not the most sought after maybe not even well defined but we thoroughly liked the idea. We never knew this brand of holidays would be the in thing to do in the early twenty first century. We discovered it long back and how.

It took us a day or more to discover every corner of the house which had books to read toys to play huge and magnificent earthly crystals from the glaciers a fire place, apple and plum juice bottles in cartons at our disposal.

The silence was deafening. We actually wondered what was it, we were feeling in our ears. We realized it was the peace and silence, we were surrounded by in the tastefully done wooden house which kept us warm during the night and cozy during the day.

Every time Evan kissed me and I kissed her back we felt we were kissing for the first time. When out of the room the only other sound we would hear was of the Tirthan flowing by our side. Every window had a view of the opulent river. Sunlight is something you love in such places as you get so little of it. We were in the Tirthan valley and as our eyes turned around we had only mountains eyeing us back. The mountains have their own charm they look inviting in the day time and intimidating at night.

The first night as we sat by the simple wooden bench tugged into each other, the sound of the river appeared to be amplified but pleasant, cool valley winds blew our blanket and the ivy wines that had crept all over the cottage, we gazed alternatively at each other and the starry sky above. In long time we had never seen such a clear sky, it reminded me of my school trip to the Planetarium that was the last when I had seen a sight like that. 
Evan took my hand into hers and said, ‘You have such soft hands’. 
To that I said, ‘I should take that as a complement or complain?’ 
Evan held my hand with all her fingers entwined into mine and said, ‘I had never noticed it till your other girl friends in college told me about it. The softness of your hands was quite a topic with the girls.’ 
I blushed out of embarrassment. ‘What are you saying are my hands that soft?’ I queried. ‘Evan opened the zip of my leather jacket then two of the buttons of my shirt slid her hand into it and touched on my hairless chest and said, ‘You are soft at many places and I am so lucky I am the only one who has access to all those parts of your body.’ 
I just smiled to that and looked away. 
Immediately Evan took her hand away and held my collar. ‘What was that smile for? Has someone else touched you there before? It must be that wide eyed bitch.’ 
She meant Shikha our common college friend. Frankly I never felt anything for her, in fact whenever I looked at her the only feelings crossed my mind was of pity and brotherly protective emotions ran through me. 
But I played in. ‘You never know, who?’ 
She held my face with her two hands, kissed me on my lips so firm and for so long, I could hardly breathe and before I could join in, she thrust me into the bench and said, ‘And this, has someone done this to you before.’ 
I took a deep breath and just shook my head in negation. Actually I felt I should have said yes so that she could have played further.  Evan for sure was the only one I had known and loved. 
I took her close to me and whispered into her ears, ‘You are the only one I have ever loved and you are the only one who has managed to go that far.’ 
She bit my ears softly with her lips and whispered into them, ‘I haven’t gone that far yet.’

Our almost dreamy encounter came to an anticlimax with Rocky walking in with the soup. He was Raju uncle’s nephew but worked there almost like an alarm clock. If we would tell him seven for soup he would be there at seven, nine for breakfast and you dare reach late, breakfast would be served sharp at nine. 
I just wished that night he would have made an exception to his punctuality. We got into our places I zipped up my Jacket without bothering to put up the buttons. 
We didn’t mind his invasion though, as the soup was deliciously warm and we still had five days and six nights in hand.

A wooden bed on wooden flooring can be quite thwarting, especially when you are going to put the bed to some other use than just snoring off. But then one and a half day of train travelling and seven hours of travelling by road can put any outburst of emotions to rest. That night we put the wooden bed to the same use it was invented for, to sleep!
However tired you are, you cannot sleep for long in the mountains. You wake up to the calm and the mist. 

Evan woke up before me and was at our already favorite spot, the wooden bench with ivy wines hanging from the roof above it. The early morning mist was kissing the mountains while the butterflies fleeted from one flower to another I stood by admiring the beauty of the place and Evan. I remembered the day when I was hesitant to kiss her, from our church visit; and today I just walked up to her closed her eyes from behind blew her tresses playfully and kissed her on her neck. 
What the cold freezing silence of the night couldn’t do for us the early morning pleasant calmness did. I picked her up in my arms, walked straight into the bedroom. Placed her carefully on the bed heaped with blankets and thick quilts, she pulled me towards her and I willingly got pulled. The Tirthan was in its full potency and so were we. 

It no more felt as if we were in the cold lap of Himalayas, as the warmth of our body melted away the frost of the atmosphere. Thankfully we had requested for a 9.00 a.m. breakfast so Rocky would definitely not interrupt the course of our activity. We would have drowned him in the Tirthan if by any chance he would have dared to.

It’s always beautiful the first time. Especially when it is with the one you love so deeply. The blankets which proved to be a boon in the night were proving to be quite a hindrance in the process and the heater which was like a blessing served almost like a substitute for sauna. We were sweating profusely and the wooden bed was squeaking to glory. Evan had clutched me as if she shall never let me go. Her finger nails were sharp enough to hurt and leave marks on my back. I didn’t mind. Her lips so tender and mine so eager we just couldn’t stop kissing. 
‘You are not all that tender.’ She said...
Knock! Knock! Knock! If we would not be their guest I would have surely knocked that guy down but fortunately this time around he knocked only after we had had a wonderfully blissfully ecstatic encounter.

‘Luv me hameshaa!’ Evan quoted one of her favourite quotes. 
She wrote lovely poems mostly expressing love for me. 
As I poured the hot tea into the cups she chanted; 
‘Those moments when you touched me and made me complete 
never shall I forget for a moment in my life 
except when I shall not breathe. 
Fill me like this every morning when I wake 
so life seems beautiful and even bitter things taste sweet. 
Love me hamesha, the way you love me today 
tomorrow shall not be so bleak.'

Keep Following this Blog for ~Chapisode 9~

©Nozzer Pardiwala. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment