Sunday 20 January 2013

LINGERING OCEANS VIA EMOTIONS ~ Chapisode 10~


This is absolutely a piece of LOVE FICTION and names used are completely fictional and do not represent any person.....

PROLOGUE
Once upon a time in wonderland named ‘Love-dale’ lived an average looking metro-sexual man named Adam and a voluptuous very good- looking woman called Eve. They had never met before, but the moment they met they fell…FELL in for the most sort after emotion called LOVE. It was almost disaster at the first sight. They were attracted to each other as if they were two unlike poles of a magnet, they met and met again, inseparable, entwined they made it made it to each other's core. She blushed and he blushed even more they were blissfully unaware what was to follow… 
Adam decided to write a BLOG about LOVE... for which he started an online interactive group.... LINGERING OCEANS VIA EMOTIONS
Here are some excerpts from his blog.....
                                                                
  ~Chapisode 10~

Monkeys Chikis Valleys Food and more.

Matheran is the place to be. 
The MCP typed, as if he was talking of Switzerland. 
It’s small, pollution free and so close to Mumbai. And food I tell you, there’s this guy who serves lovely mutton biryani there. For the veggies there are some lovely thali outlets where you get unlimited thalis. 

It was time to remind Umesh that he wasn’t making a catalogue for Matheran he was describing his honeymoon voyage. 

Our hotel served delicious Gujarati food and had an amazing valley view. In any case what else do you view from hill stations, valleys of the same hill from different angles? Rooms were pretty big only the blankets were a little rough but the service was excellent. 

Now he was marketing the hotel. 

Jhanvi and I got married after a courtship of nine years. I had responsibilities and she had 
some too. I had this in mind that we shall not travel far for our honeymoon. Even to catch a flight you need to travel two hours to reach the airport. Even train travel sometimes takes day or two to reach some good destination. 
Jhanvi hates monkeys and we had them all around us. We had a good time going around sightseeing buying chikis for relatives and enjoying the best time of our life. 

How?
Jim should have been with us at least there are no freezing cold temperatures there. 

Come to the point Umesh. 
Jhanvi didn’t mind me smoking and drinking, that’s one thing I still like about her. She gives me the space I need. Even with children she never bothers me, she handles their homework their studies everything. 

We had this couple in the next room, very young naïve, the girl was almost like out of college. One night at the buffet dinner I happened to ask the boy had they fled from home, to that the girl started laughing and said she was twenty-seven and the lad was twenty-eight. Her laughter was really mischievous. I told her she appeared like just out from college. To that she smiled again and said that she was a physiotherapist. I told her that I generally had back pain and if she could suggest some exercises for that. 

The man at work! 

She replied, for that I needed to take an appointment as she was on a pleasure trip not professional. 

Sensible woman at work! 

She served herself with some noodles with rice and moved aside. 
I told Jhanvi to look at the couple, especially the lady, she wore such modern dresses and told Jhanvi to pick up a few of them when we got back to Mumbai.
Next evening there was a Karaoke competition, like it happens at these resorts you know and the lad sang for the doc, his wife. On hearing him Jhanvi clapped a little bit too loudly and told me she liked the way he sang. I was a little annoyed. Actually I was very annoyed. I told her I could sing better than him. To this she told me to take up the challenge and I did so. I was pathetic. I missed out on some words and not at all in tune but still Jhanvi clapped for me. I told her that singing was not my forte but in some things no one can be better than me. 
That night we had lots of fun. I told her to dress herself in her night wear that she had worn on our first wedding night, I told her about all those  movies that I and my friends used to watch during our college days and how we ogled at Shalini’s short skirts. It was fun, we thoroughly enjoyed that night. 

Surely Jhanvi should have read been a part of the blog to give a testimony to that.

Next morning, I woke up early and went for a swim where the young doc was already swimming not in a swimming costume though but whatever she wore she looked quite appealing. 
I bought a swim suit for Jhanvi from the shop at the resort and kept it besides her pillow, she was still sleeping.
When she woke up I told her to get into the swim suit as we were going for a swim. She looked a little tired. She said that she was not in a mood to swim at all and she desperately wanted to take a medicine for her headache. She gets these headaches so frequently, you know, I am just fed up of them. 
I convinced her that afternoon to wear the swim suit, she looked stunning but refused to come out. It was O.K. with me, I told her we could use the bath tub instead. We enjoyed it thoroughly. 
Though the medicine didn’t help her headache much but then Jhanvi was a very good wife then, she always did what is told to her, she still does it. We had a wonderful time that afternoon in the bath tub, you know?

 Yes everyone would have known without even Jhanvi’s testimony this time.

There was barbeque that night with some live ghazals. Barbeque in front of your eyes, aroma of meat being cooked on coal, ghazals in the background, beer down your throat what else do you need on your honeymoon man? 

A wife! Because honeymoon is not about just buying chikis for relatives, sightseeing, good food, monkeys, ogling at other women, liquor and doing it. It’s more than that! 
You know? No you definitely don’t know that, Mr. Umesh MCP!!!

Next day Jhanvi bought some chikis for all our relatives packed the luggage neatly and wore a lovely sari with fully clad bangles on both her hands the mangal sutra and the sindoor on her forehead. She was, in fact she still is a very obedient wife. She just knows how to handle all these womanly things. Only certain areas she needed training, and for that I was always there for her. 
The trip was wonderful, monkeys, chikis, valleys, food and more. I took the card from the doc before leaving, just following her instructions, I had to take an appointment to consult her for my backache. 
We left with some wonderful memories of our first honeymoon. Jhanvi still had a headache on our way back home but she has this wonderful smile she just hides any pain so easily, you know? 

We know! Everybody abode could have typed that in chorus.

The ability to love comes so naturally to men
most cultivate it 
some are born with it 
a few abuse it by abusing women.  
The ability to love comes so naturally to women 
some cultivate it 
most are born with it 
a few abuse it by abusing themselves. 


Keep Following this Blog for ~Chapisode 11~ 

©Nozzer Pardiwala. All Rights Reserved.



No comments:

Post a Comment