Tuesday 26 July 2016

PURANA SONA - Short Film



I belong to the generation
that by virtue of birth were served with Doordarshan and All India Radio
for entertainment
I belong to the generation
that saw the inevitable satellite television invasion
In a way, I belong to a generation
which has been fortunate enough to have witnessed, best of both worlds
I grew up watching Aamchi maati Aamchi Maansa, Ramayan
Humlog, Telly match, Buniyaad, Chayaageet, The Lucy Show, NUKKAD
and for me like many of my generation
morning was synonym to the Akashwani and Doordarshan tune
Badhki was a part of my family,
Lajoji, Basesarram, RAJNI, GURU, Swami, RAJA
are SOME OF THE MANY names that are etched on my psyhche
In simplicity and grounded story telling we found entertainment

Do watch and Share 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HIs4eQXGTM

No comments:

Post a Comment